Thursday, May 11, 2006

Study Chair

I will be shifting flat next term!! And this afternoon, I've come up with a what-to-buy-next-term list for my future household.

Of all the items, study chair topped the list. Because recently, my back has been aching badly.

After serious contemplation, I definitely need a study chair wih all these features :
  1. Wheels - I usually wouldn't reach out to anything placed outside of my hand's radius when I'm sitting. Unfortunately, I can't put every single thing I need within my hand's reach. A chair with wheels will solve this problem! Ehmm....If you are picturing a wheelchair now, hell no...
  2. Arm - This serves the purpose of preventing me from falling off the chair! And allows me to sit in my favourite position, by leaning my back against one of the chair's arm.
  3. Head rest - to support my big heavy head whenever my neck find this task tiring
  4. No straight back - hate sitting in upright and straight position. A 'bend-able back' chair would be good..
  5. No cushions - dislike the warm feelings of my backside on cushion and would prefer to feel 'airy'. :p I'd like to sit on that kind, mm.. synthetic-flexible-coloured rotan.
    This is the closest to my description I could find, but not quite still. I want thinner stripes!

            I'm desperately looking for one that fits all the conditions and by having it, I can continue to root in front of my labtop well and not have any health problems cropping up.

            3 comments:

            LiempehH™ said...

            haha.. but yeah...memang pelik s'kali terserempak dgn orang sebegitu (bukan dari segi fizikal-la)!!!js plain weird...

            Adelynn said...

            eh you too fussy la!!! A chair exactly as you described is non-existant

            WhiteFox said...

            Adelynn: Aiyoh, really ar? Do you think I can find it in Msia?