Sunday, May 07, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Although I am not looking forward to this exam, but I do look forward to the day after exam:


21st MAY --------> BACK HOME
HUURRAAYYY!!!!


Most probably I would be teaching in a primary school as a part time teacher back home. **HEHEHE**

I wonder what will happen if i were to live with those small little kids. Hopefully not somthing bad.

Hmmm...I shall not let them learn about my feather phobia so they can't hold me any threat when I force them to hand in homeworks. Otherwise, they could just simply grab a feather duster which I think could be easily found in every class and come after me with that!!! ****EVIL THEM****

I shall go study again and pray hard that I will be able to pass this exam.

If anyone is praying too (it doesn't matter which God you pray to, as long as they are one of the top four), please kindly pray for me!


~ All the best to everyone who have exams coming soon ~

2 comments:

Adelynn said...

OMg u scared of the feather duster too???

WhiteFox said...

Adelynn: YEEAAAHHHH, feather duster is made of feather too!~ Chicken feather if not mistaken.