Thursday, May 18, 2006

Brain's Wave

Every brain emits its own wavelength of a certain frequency.

So, what would happen if two brains are sending out the same frequency's wavelength at one time? Then, two geographically distanced persons can have their minds connected together at that particular moment. How long would the duration for the 'connection' be? Mmm, I'm not too sure.. it could be one second, one minute, one hour, one day or even longer... (depends on the bandwith and connection speed maybe).

So, what would happen when two minds are connected? Then, at that moment, the two persons can see what each other is doing and sense each other's feelings (anger or happiness or anxiey or helplessness...etc) and know the message that the person is trying to convey to the external environment!

A bit like Telepathy, eh? Sounds so weird, mysterious and eerie, right?

Didn't quite believe in it too.

Ah well, not till yesterday afternoon, when I actually experienced it in a dream. My mind was 'connected' to someone who is geographically faraway. And in my dream, I could actually see clearly from the picture every single thing the person was doing and could sense how that person was feeling at that moment. At that time, the someone was angry and frustated over another person called Ivan of whom I don't know in real life but was told the name.

The weird thing is, after sometimes, I found out that everything I pictured in the dream was true! And the person that someone wasn't happy with on that day was indeed named Ivan!

5 comments:

~ xYz ~ said...

omg... is that scary or wat?!

imagine if u witness sth worse than just someone getting angry at someone.. @_@!!

Anonymous said...

oh my godness, its so eerieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, n unbelievable....is tat true????

WhiteFox said...

XY: Oh no..I never thought of that...I would hope such thing don't continue, and if it really does, I don't have to witness something scary..Ewww!~

BB: Yess. More true than diamond!!

Anonymous said...

Omg.., tats amazing., help mi picture whtas up next for mi? ;p Hehez

WhiteFox said...

PiYo: Mmmm..I picture..hmm... I picture that you are going to see me soon..hehe..

I guess I can't predict what's going to happen in the future, but could only sense what is going on at one particular moment. Sad right? If not, I could just strike lottery everyday and smiling all the way to the bank.. ^Grinz^