Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sitting at home

Ever since coming back home, I have not been in the right mood to write up any post due to my extreme boring-ness and 'nth-much-to-tell'-ness here.

Before I came home, I actually thought there will be many things here awaiting me, but sad to know, in fact, there is actually nothing much. I finished doing everything I wanted to within 2 days. Perhaps Muar is simply too small in size.

I felt I'm living a life of an aunty, this morning particularly. 7am, fetched my brother and sister to school. After that, bought newspaper, and went to 'have a stroll' in a park. Almost every elderly looked at me like one kind.

Then 8am, met a friend and had breakfast. Although I didn't celebrate your birthday with you yesterday, but would still like to wish you a belated Happy Birthday.

And yeah, how can i forget to say this, I might not be able to work as a teacher anymore!!!

All because of the government latest policy on the maktab's teachers. According to the policy, new teachers might be released earlier this year since many schools are complaning about not having enough teachers. And because of that, schools wouldn't need to hire any part time teacher anymore. And I will be left jobless! Now I start to understand why people can suffer from chronic life stress when they have unclear future job prospect.

Sigh...

I think I need a proper summer plan...

3 comments:

Adelynn said...

I still rather die of boredom than die staring at my books. Enjoy your boredom while it lasts...

~ xYz ~ said...

totally agree with adelynn!

WhiteFox said...

Haha..I wish I have something to do.