Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Final Countdown


What will happen at 48 hours later?

HURRAYYYY....I'm DONE!!!

Celebrating my coursemate's birthday...OhNO, we are turning 21 this yr!

No more insomnia.

Go JN to get my favourite dress! Woohoo...!~

PubbinG (if Jenn drags me to)

Getting married (if I've someone to marry to)

Home home, here I come.... (packing bag)

Shifting flat (Mmm...how am I going to put my whole room into small little boxes?)

ByeBye first year!

Can't believe I'm one fifth through the med sch... Oh well, 4/5 more to go. (err..but provided I don't have to resit!~)


Wei, enough of daydreaming!!! GO study la! Got two more paper to go, dumbo!


3 comments:

~ xYz ~ said...

awww... so nice u're finishing d!!

study hard and good luck! =)

Adelynn said...

you're gonna get married in the next 48 hours??

WhiteFox said...

XY: Thanks thanks. Now the countdown is less than 24 hours!!!

Adelynn: remember the academic wedding thingy? ^_^