Thursday, April 05, 2007

Lazing around

Haven't been blogging for quite a while even before easter hols. Somehow, I don't feel familiar anymore to write down things I see and feel from day to day routine, think many things need to be trained as a habit and people tend to be forgetful with unattended habit.
eRrr...what am I talking? *_*

Okay okay...back to easter hols. On a cheerful note, YEAA!!! I went to Brussels and Amsterdam. I could still remember 2 months ago I was troubled with what to do on easter, either to go skye / holland or worst come to worst, just sit at home chew easter eggs while everyone is away. Hmmph..time really flies. Now, I'm back from one whole week of amsterdam trip with all the college oldies... friends are still better when it comes to old ones. Somehow, world seems to be normal again, and once again I'm myself, erm... pretty much talkative and crappy. =)

3 weeks of easter hols. Suppose to study revise and get myself prepared for the virtual clinic when term starts again. All the first year stuffs - cardio, respi, bones joints; and second year - neuro, GI, genetics, renal, endocrinology. How is it possible to finish reading them in only a week time? Oh yea, did I mention that next week we are driving to isle of skye (known as the prettiest island in scotland) with KDU peepz? Haha, another week of easter gone. I'm not going to complaint, can't wait to picnic on a cliff by the seaside and hopefully seagulls don't snatch our foods away. =P

Pics on amsterdam and brussels will be up as soon as I get the photo cd from Sam. It was all too good and enjoyable an experience. ^_^

2 comments:

dad sends nod said...

yay isle of skye here we come!

Adelynn said...

eh, more like, hopefully we don't get blown off the cliffs!! hopefully it's not that windy at skye....or we'll have overly messy hair in all our pictures!! =_=