Monday, April 23, 2007

How to get rid of these thoughts?

Ever since yesterday night, some weird thoughts have been constantly echoing so repeatedly and restlessly in my mind. Deep down inside my pure and innocent mind, I was torn apart. How can I keep having this kind of thoughts? I wondered, even in my dream...? nonono!!!

I refuse to sell my soul to devil. Hence, with no choice, I decided to blog them here in hope that after this, they can return me the peace state of mind and leave me alone.

The devils:

1) Call for help if you can't handle it yourself.
2) Yeah, take the button off!!
3) Look at it, feel it, and don't forget, listen with your heart... one second just isn't enough, make it 10 seconds.
4) Stick your mouth to his, tightly... remember AIR TIGHT! Let no room for any single breath from you to escape through his mouth.
5) No more blow. Leave it till later...
6) Yes, press it as hard as you can. with the strength from your entire shoulder, yeah. That's it. Good job!
.

.
.
.

" remember to unbutton the shirt to allow proper breathing."

" Remember yeah, No more rescued breathing given, even though no breathing is detected. "

"So, it has been changed to 30 compressions on the chest and followed by 2 rescued breathing...press down with your shoulder strenght, if not they will just foul you..."


" oh yea, ambulance help also, must remember to call if you can't handle it yourself, most likely you cannot one la.." one samaritan senior kindly revised with me before she went to bed.


D-R-A-B-C...
B for breathing. No breathing? Don't blow! Haiyoh, new format la, have to remember!

C for circulation. New format again, no more 15:2. So, it's now 30:2. Press 30 times and 2 breaths...

Aiyoh, kan jiong la...CPR assessment in an hour time... *hehez*

3 comments:

Adelynn said...

Can't imagine you performing CPR on someone :D

Anonymous said...

CAN'T imagine u doing cpr..most probably u will end up being the person needing it cos ur lung capacity is so small since you so small size

WhiteFox said...

Haha, seriously it never occur to me that small lung size can be a problem. No wonder when I try to blow, no raise in chest oso. But I think I pass la, only that I forgot to call for ambulance help after I found no breathing. Haiz, that's like... the most important thing!