Saturday, April 14, 2007

Wish me luck

Brussels, Amsterdam, Skye... 3 weeks of Easter holidays was too great! I'm loving it. All thanks to the great companies from college, I really miss you all after seeing you all off yesterday. Guess the next time we can meet again is going to be far from now... all d best.

5 minutes ago, I was about to check on Monday's lectures. The exam timetable on the student portal really got me jaw drop! No joke. My heart almost stop beating. 16th May. After happily enjoy 3 weeks holidays, only I realise the final exam is merely a month away. I almost fainted, seriously. Some might think 1 month sounds long enough, but not for so many modules at one go. Some modules I don't even have the notes to start with. Time to start collecting them now... oh dear!

I'm widely awake now. Gosh, I don't know how am I going to do it, sounds too impossible. Wish me luck. I seriously need it.

3 comments:

Adelynn said...

i am at the same stage as you. the collecting notes stage. =_=

wish both of us luck

~ xYz ~ said...

make it three. all us 305 ppl need alot of luck after we left kdu teratai hall.

okay although i have the notes for the subjects, but i'm looking at them for the 1st time now and the papers are ONE week away. =.=

WhiteFox said...

Haha. Now I know at least I am not the only left out one. Let's work hard tgt for the finals! And xinyi, u seems to need more luck than I do atm, all d best 2 u k! =)