Sunday, April 22, 2007

So broke...

This month phone bill came as a big shock! I almost got my heart galloped out from my mouth through the wide-dropped jaw.

with the 90 pounds charges, I can actually:

- get another Jane Norman coat, or

- go Isle of Skye once more, or

- simply buy a flight ticket to London, instead of having to sit a 5 hours train down a day before the flight at HeThrow, or

- stuff myself to death with Ben&Jerry & profiteroles, or

- buy a brand new phone for a 'richer-and-earning-much-more-yet-kiam_siap_er-than-me's' sister, or

etc, etc, etc...the more I think, the more my heart aches.


can i have a plaster please?

6 comments:

Adelynn said...

your sister's earning more than you? really?

hehe anyway, not that bad yet ler. You should be consoled knowing that my 1st month bill was £195, 2nd month £150, 3rd month £100. Then I got scared. Hehe. Don't worry. £90 is a lot, but it could have been worse :D

Anonymous said...

lol i'll pass you a plaster monday. :D

Anonymous said...

weiii....i m poorer than u, earning less than u, n more "generous" than u hor!....

;p

Anonymous said...

what is that 90 pound charges for?? call over limit? plz tell so i wont hv to ask for plaster in future.

WhiteFox said...

Adelynn: Haha, she's workin now and the money she's earning is definitely more than I have in my msia account. =P Haha, urs still reasonable, mine is like I don't know y am I doin oso..

Anon: Haha, thx. U r?

BB: Hello hello, who's richer now? Dun forget the treat u promise me hor..! I'm coming back very very soon!

Chris: Hey, din see u for so long dy. Haha, yea its d stupid overcall thing, I din realise the minutes has finished long ago. And the company charged soo freaking expensive, 10 pounds per hour man!

Anonymous said...

er..sorry lo for making u spending so much to call me..i appreciate it..hughug...you my sister...