Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bye Bye to holidays

This morning after waking up 'naturally', not because of any annoying sunlight, sms beeping, stupid alarm or anything else; I feel so blessed. =)

Easter holidays is ending today. 3 weeks of good rest and good fun!

First week: in Brussels and Amsterdam;


Second week: live alone in flat, lazing around with a good company;


Third week: in Skye with college oldies.


Staring at Friendster looking through pictures and browsing through profiles, comparing how I look like now with 2 years back then in airport when I just about to start off with the journey to UK, only I realise how much I'd aged. Of course, not to mention how much rounder I'd become. People do age, physically and mentally.


Browsing through some local uni's pictures, I was suddenly brought to wonder, how different life would be if my degree were to be completed back home. Friendster is made much easier to edit nowadays, a profile can somehow tell so much about a person. If certain updates aren't made, perhaps it's not meant to be made. People put things there for a reason, I believe.

On a sadder note, term is starting again tomorrow. Time to say byebye to holidays =( Exam season again. I guess I know what I have to do. Study, revision and books are going to be my everything for the coming one month, all the way until 24th May, nothing more than that.

2 comments:

Adelynn said...

you know, i never thought that it was possible for ppl to age so much physically within such a short time, but looking back at my photos through the past year, i guess that it really is possible. it's either the weather, or that the aging process accelerates at the age of 20 =_=

anyway, in my opinion, friendster updates are made when a person is ready for the change to be made known to everyone. but then again, some ppl really aren't bothered with petty things like updating friendster. Don't think too much, go study :)

WhiteFox said...

Adelynn: I think it's the stress and the environment here. People of the same age back home don't seems to appear that old, and somehow i feel they look much younger than us. =(

yea, i agree with the friendster thing you said, so true. but i guess either ways, i'm not going to let it affect me. haiz... loads of studies to do. How?