Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Nightmare

Yesterday, again I fell asleep unintentionally despite the initial idea of a mere rest after dinner. I had a dream.
I was chased by one super duper big HOT-PINK sheep! That big fat creature, eewww! All the fats was wobbling everywhere when it ran to me.

Quickly, I closed my door. First, I locked it with key. That creature still trying to squeeze in. I screamed and screamed. No one came to my rescue. Seems like it's going to break my door...arghhhh!!! I quickly put on latches. Still, it tried to break my door. All the pink fat was oozing through every single possible slits at the door, even the window. Worst still, its face was sticking on the window glass staring blankly into me making weird sounds trying to get me open the door. Wuhuhuhu. T_T

"Someone come save me please", I cried and cried. The fat monster was getting stronger and I felt I was getting weaker. No one came still. I pushed hard against the door...

...till my last bit of breath.

Then before I died, I remembered, a girl turned up and claimed the sheep belongs to her. She then apologized and brought the sheep away. Then, I died.


That monster


I then woke up in cold sweat. Luckily it's just a dream. I duno what on earth make me have this kind a dream but, I definitely remember the last thing I did before I slept was, reading Xiaxue's blog.

p/s: today upon waking up, I soon realised that I'd lost my daily morning coffee boost. not quite used to it... and miss it.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

nothing's out there to get u miss hey :D
"I duno what on earth make me have this kind a dream" maybe because:
u've just come back from Isle of Skye, where there may be more sheep than people
u've got a large pink poster on your door
u've got a pink sheep (a cute one though) staring at you when you wake up!

Bijoy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Adelynn said...

definitely a skye aftershock. maybe deep down inside, you're more afraid of sheep than ducks :D

Anonymous said...

kakakka......
kakakaka
hahahah....
wat an ugly pinkish sheep monster u draw using paint.

WhiteFox said...

Matt: Haha, I almost forgot ur cute pink sheep sitting at my window. Dun worry, definitely not because of that toy, urs is much more cuter!

Adelynn: I think so too lo. Coz the sheep in my dream is exactly the same as those we saw in skye!

BB: funny har... my drawing talent is alwiz hidden one. seldom show only..

Adelynn said...

HEY SHI YING!! did I leave my slippers at your house? i thought i saw it in my bag at the airport, but i suddenly can't find them ady =_=

WhiteFox said...

Adelynn: Got meh? How ur slipper looks like wor?

Anonymous said...

pink sheep?? u should hv cuddle it instead of running away. how fluffy. :p

wakakaa. funny dream. that sheep in your drawing looks like a beetle. wakakakaa