Sunday, March 18, 2007

Chitchat

Recently there are many taggings going around getting people to write some stuffs on blogs, for instances 6 weird things about yourself, 7 characteristics you look for in your boyfriend, 8 wishes you have, blah blah blah. I am really sorry to those who'd tagged me, to be honest, I'm rather lazy to write. =)

Yesterday, I had this conversation with a friend over msn...

X: so, wat u look for in your bf?

Me: erm...duno..got feel can dy la...

X: Got feel? got something more concrete onot? like.. tall/short/fat/thin...tat kind u know?


Me: orh..duno leh..i cant think of any immediately.. how bout u? wat kind of guy u like?

X: okaay la..u say one i say one okies?

Me: Set! u go 1st!

X: smart

Me: Street smart

X: not bad looking

Me: not good looking

X: muscular

Me: lean meat

X: sociable

Me: dun usually stick to gals :p

X: careful, sai sam

Me: careless

X: huh? I give up.... you are weird.

Me: ................

but wait...Seriously, I meant what I said! Before I could explain to her my reasons , she already gone offline. =(

I just feel like clarifying myself. See, a careless guy gives me chances to solve small details for him. A smart guy isn't always street smart. I don't mind having a not-so-smart guy as long as he is street smart, at least I know going out with him, if anything happen, he can take care of me. Okay, the not good looking one... I admit I like to look at cute guys (well, who don't like?), but I don't think I want a cute bf. Sociable? erm..*don't want la*, too many bees around, I feel insecure easily =P

hehez... now you probably think I'm a weirdo too. =)


p/s: but again, we don't always get all we want. no one knows what is awaiting ahead, isn't it? *winkz*

6 comments:

Jessica said...

no...you are not weird...
Sociable and cute bf does have its disadvantages...
Take me for an example! =P

Anonymous said...

hello my dear lover..
My name is jack,I think i can be your bf.I fullfilled all of ur criteria.
I am very ugly and skinny and I am so careless that i loss my job but i am streetsmart now begging in princess street.
Feel free to drop by.I will be waiting......

Anonymous said...

holy...!!! hahaha. who is this mr lover?!!! hilarious!

WhiteFox said...

Jess: Hey! reli surprise to see ya here.
erm, there's good side too. it's like you are having something that eveyrbody wants too! =)
but, think you dun have to worry too much, i blif if he chose you among the others, he muz have seen smth special in you! gal, u gotta be more confidence =)

Mr lover: Haha, you are hilarious! your comment makes my day after a stressful night of essay writing ! hehe.. neway, hope to bump into u on princes street one day. :)

Anon: Yea, he has got a good sense of humuor, although i dun reli know who he is. ^_^

Adelynn said...

Eh lean meat sounds like you're discussing chicken meat with the butcher la

Anonymous said...

eh, Mr Lover sounded like a creep. but we HAVE to search for him at princes st one day la. hopefully you'll no longer be single and miserable anymore after tt. LOL.