Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lazy Sunday

I've already decided. This summer back home, I'm going to apply for an internship to work with the uncle selling famous char keow teoy at 'Si-beh-loh' (meaning the fourth avenue in Muar) as part of working experiences to add on to final year CV. After one whole sleepless night of mee frying for Malaysian food fair, I hope he won't turn my sincerity down and will agreed to take me in as his 9th generation disciple....wakakaka!~

This mee frying experience was indeed traumatizing. Seeing tonnes of mees whole night, all I remember was adding sugar, soy sauce, sessame oil, chickens, onion, eggs and fry and fry and fry... till the sun came up. I'm going to detox, de-chicks, de-soysauce, de-sesameoil, de-spaghetti for ONE WHOLE WEEK!!!

Grumbles aside, I personally find this Malaysian Food Fair a pretty good success. Before this, I used to complain alot about having to go for dance practices every night. But now, come to think about it, it was actually fun and interesting to have somewhere to go every night and something to look forward to everyday. All of a sudden, I feel something is missing from my daily routine. =P


Oh yea, before I forget, let's do a simple maths.

What's ur answer for
26 + seventy four ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

100?

CoRReCTTo!

Hehe, try scroll down and look at the panel on your right.



**drumrolls** This is the 100th post! **clap clap** =) =)


Sincerely, I would like to extend my greatest gratitudes to everyone who reads, who bothers to write a comment, who shows concern, etc all these while. Thanks to a great loTz! It was indeed heart warming to have you people in my life.



p/s: On a random note, I did something funny today which makes me feel very much like a stalker now. hmm...

3 comments:

Adelynn said...

heh, i didn't know it takes one whole night to fry noodles. you must have fried enough to feed one refugee camp leh...

anyway, who were you stalking, and what did you find out? :D

WhiteFox said...

Adelynn: Haha, fried approx 60 people portion. But bcoz we dun have big pot to fry all at once, so end up have to fry many rounds. nowadays i see spaghetti also feel like vomitting dy.

hehe... *secret*~ tell u over msn. =P

Unknown said...

shi ying the noodles u jus cooked for lunch were great! :D the 'Si-beh-loh' uncle would make a mistake if he din hire u!