Saturday, March 03, 2007

Contented

Today over dinner, I was just telling my housemate how much I feel like eating egg tarts and I think the last time I had it was like.. 6 months ago already. =(

It's 3am now, just came back from IMU ppl's place after card games. So sleepy. *yawn* Can't wait to go to sleep. Felt so exhausted after the dikir barat practice. Malaysia Makan Mania is coming up next weekend. Got lots of dances to practice too, seriously don't think I can remember all the steps, bad muscle memories.

...and before I rushed myself to bed, found a surprise sitting on my desk...

=)

Sometimes, just a small gift can touch people's heart,
easily yet deeply.

*thAnks & Hugz* Pei

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

PT AND I MADE THE EGGTARTS! :O

Adelynn said...

heh, nandos's egg tarts very nice too! :D

WhiteFox said...

Jenn: Each time I see this comment, I just feel like laughing HAHA! sooo funny lor.

Adelynn: NAndos sells egg tarts? Alah, here dun have Nandos also. Bring some here during easter leh, hehez. =P

Adelynn said...

hehe....okay...i will bring for you! and u know what....the egg tart in the post looks a lot better than the ones you and pei pei made. More proportionate, and nicer color too.... hehe

WhiteFox said...

Haha, thats bcoz we got no muffin tray to shape it, expensive la. TEsco paper cup only 50p for 100 pieces, then end up like tat lo...