Monday, March 05, 2007

Egg Tarts

So, my crave for egg tarts was finally satisfied. My apology to Jenn for misunderstood her efforts as I seriously thought it was from Pei. But anyway, you deserve all the credits and I still mean all I said in the previous entry. Your gift was indeed heart-warming. =)

Pei and I were both inspired to make egg tarts after eating Jenn's ones. Hehez. *winkz* But it was then I realised, making egg tart is never a piece of cake!


TadA!~~~~~~~~


We ended up making seperate doughs for the crust and came out with two sets of tarts. Hers ones are bigger and mine rather mini. Never did I thought I can make egg tarts one day, wheee! =P


mini-tart

And no joke, seriously our tarts taste sOoO good...

SeE....


even orang asli from Kinabalu can't resist it


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alamak.. wheres ur pix? i'm waiting wor.. no webcam on skype..and now no pix on blog too! how can??!! hee.. ;0

Adelynn said...

Pei pei is from sabah meh?

Adelynn said...

Oh....haha...it's her shirt...just saw it...

WhiteFox said...

Piyo: get a webcam urself la.. hehe.

Adelynn: Haha, u so slow one..