Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Leave me alone

Can people stop messaging me nonsense like these:

'do you know where your flatmate is? I can't get them...' but;

'can I go over later to get stuff from your flatmatE?' and;

'can you stay in and open door for me when I go over?'

C'mon! Can you PLEASE ask my flatmate directly? I'm NOT their personal assistant or what, if you can't get them, don't bother borrowing stuffs then! I come online on msn not to deal with their daily schedules and to tell you when are they going to be in, God knows... and if I don't reply you, Stop nudging me! You wouldn't want to see me start scolding people.

Sorry. Please bear with me. I know these are small matters, it's just me being grumpy. Pardon people who try to get their sleep cycle right yet things don't seems to work whilst exam is getting nearer.

On a better note, I feel particularly inferior today after clinics. Seems like many people out there are bravely fighting against major life-threatening problems, simply to live on. Whereas me still grieving over the minor past and not picking myself up. Of a sudden, I feel I should at least, be grateful with things I have now.

Just to mention, in clinics today:
- I interviewed a 52-yrs-old man who apparently can swim 150 laps a week. Woah!
- For the first time, we practise blood taking on each other. My partner poke me, happily wiggling the needle beneath my skin; still, no blood came out. Boo! & Ouch! :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!
So healthy!!!
ok, my target will be
15.0 laps per week..kekeke

haha..i think you should put one of the malay's culture into your life.

.....>>>> BeRsYuKuR!!!

hahah...Kita hendaklah BeRsYukUr!
Reda kepada segala dugaan dan rintangan hidup yang diberi oleh Tuhan!!!!

kekeke...;p