Saturday, November 25, 2006

Alamak!

GOSH!!!!

Phone bill this month makes me jump man!

Aikz. Ever since Sept, by reasons of great tempt from cashback deals and fun of collecting, had got myself 3 phones (with 1000 free minutes per month to call home). Simply to make my life easier without the hassles of carrying 3 phones around, smartly, I make use of calls diverting function so that calls to any of my 3 numbers will automatically be diverted to just one phone.

Naively, all these while I thought calls diverting is free of charge as it only makes the caller calls another number automatically. Apparently I am so wrong! All diverted calls are charged on my bills!!!

Haiz, at the end of the day, I manage to figure out how it works. The concept goes like this: I have 3 lines, A, B & C. All calls to A & B are diverted to C. If someone calls A, instead of making the person calls C automatically, it simply makes my phone A calls C automatically. And of course, calling from A to C is charged on my own bills. GeRaM...!!!

p/s: oh yeah, apart from that, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YINGJIE!
don't know if ur internet connection allows you to read this =P ; but still, May many happy returns, stay young stay cheerful, all the best to you blah blah blah... and the fact is, we are all OLD now.=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, poor u...
ya..now u r really poor aleady..
anyway, ur post juz simply fit in nicely with my SPM english essay question which enquired us to end a story with
"if only i had been more careful, that wouldn't have happened"

this should happen earlier, then i can write it in my essay. And that will surely give me an A+++..
kekeke XD

Adelynn said...

omg, i never knew that diverting calls work that way!!

WhiteFox said...

BB: 'HAHAHAHA', funny hor. Want me to kill you ar. Build your joy upon other's sorrow, evil!

Adelynn: Neither did I! Haiz. Gotta pay some fees to learn this fact.