Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Awaiting the beautiful, expensive, and cold

Hehe, unlike normal clinical practice Tuesdays of which I either come home dismayed or depressed, today I am happy.

Bet she never know how her abnormally encouraging attitudes today has made all 5 of us in the group happy like small kids treated with sweets. =)

Oddly, today my Evil GP is not sarcastic, discouraging nor unpredictable. She smiles pretty normal. It's not that she's like a stone never smile, just often doesn't smile at the right time nor with the right tone. Trust me, most of the time, I rather she shouts at me than 'smiles'. At least I will know what I've done wrongly with my patient's checkup.

I supposed she has good intentions always. We found out today she has no kids albeit married. Maybe she is just not good at dealing with kids and saying encouraging lines like:
'it's ok, don't worry', 'come, try it again', 'you are doing well enough',
like how daddy mummy used to tell us at age of 5 or 6. Shouldn't hate her so much afterall.

On an even happier note, hehe, I'm going to Oslo! A city Swiss bank awarded with the honor of being the most expensive city in the world and having the most expensive food in Europe.
Wonder how I will be freezing in a land with an average temperature of -6.8°C... so crazy lar!~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...so cold and expensive still wanna go????!!!

WhiteFox said...

Haha, you missed out the first word. Bcoz it's beautiful mah!~ hehe, actually i don't know also, but i supposed so.. =)

Don't worry, I'll try bringing some ice back for u.

=P

Adelynn said...

Where exactly is Oslo? when you going?

WhiteFox said...

Adelynn: Hehe..goin on 27th Jan. It's the capital of Norway. Althhough many ppl say there's not much to see lar, but their Salmon is calling me, hehe! =)