Saturday, November 18, 2006

I just hate....

Today, everything is just wrong. I hate many feelings that arise, and I hate myself because of them.

I hate sleeping late and waking up at the wrong time. And my whole day plan just gone.

I hate stoning in front of computer wasting hours doing nothing.

I hate staring at one note for many hours and still not getting them into my head.

I hate procrastinating and having an unvacumned room for days and sights of numerous unknown dust on the carpet.

I hate opening the fridge to find nothing appetising nor edible.

I hate going into a kitchen with no plate or bowl available for a meal.

I hate feeling cold in the room alone and the house being empty.

I hate seeing many phones sitting on table yet no one to call.

I hate coming home with shopping bags and have only walls to share my joys and excitements.

I hate when halfway bathing, coldwater start running down my head.

I hate myself of waiting for your message.

I hate people of not believing when I am telling truths, or simply answer with a 'Orh, IS IT?', or 'SO what?'.

I hate people who actually say 'yes, yes, yes...' in front and do things totally opposite right after. Hypocrite.

I hate people who can't differentiate a joke from normal conversations and even worse, expecting my serious explanations afterthat.

I hate people who always think they are right and why must they believe in others.

I hate people with no gut to own up their own acts.

I hate looking at tonnes of notes instead of knowing what they say, comtemplating of where my motivation has gone to....

What has happened to me? I don't know. Could it be simple pms-ing or I am losing my head?
I start missing home. I want mummy, daddy and my sisters. I don't want to live here alone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh!! at last!! u updated ur blog!!!
ehmm..actually everyone does hate things that u hate and maybe even more than that. But they could still live their life happily everyday because they just view things from the positive side.
Trust me, the world will turn into a better one if u juz simply ignore the bad one and view it from the positive side.
U r juz suffering the negative+grey syndrome.

(Xin Wo Ze Zhe Ling)kekeke

Adelynn said...

Totally agree with everything from top to bottom. Sucks right? Hehe, I know I should be saying something encouraging instead of agreeing with you, but in 305, we believed in 'complain-therapy', so, yea, things suck.

except for the first one of course, as you should know, that doesn't really affect me =)

Adelynn said...

And, hopefully, it's just something that will pass. All you (we as a matter of fact) need is something to distract you from all that, to take your mind of it, and to be with you to see the finer better details of current life. Cheer up, you get to go home soon, unlike me.

WhiteFox said...

Adelynn: YALOR!!!
I like your 'complain-therapy', hehe. =p
Yesterday I was just telling my fren I need communico-therapy. But now it seems like your word gives a much betta description. I just miss those 305 days...

And you know what, I can't find anyone to complain to here. Haizz,and I think blogging is my best therapy available.

I shall try to make 'study' my best distraction from boredom. Wish me luck to succeed yah. Aikz!

WhiteFox said...

BB: Wah, seldom see you here with long comment. Haha. Maybe you are right, my world is abit too grey.

What to do?? Medic's life and exam season, hAiz...

Everyone needs Prozac.