Friday, November 17, 2006

17/11 - 13/12

It's exams preparation season again. Times where everyone starts to get busy at home stressing out with notes and distances from others. I hate this feeling. Hope to have someone to talk to yet no one is here to listen.

Emotionally dependent on a person is always not secure. Especially when I don't know if I am being overdependent or what. Having an activity partner is always fun, yet no when starts feeling uncertain of if there is anything going on beyond that point. I hope not.

Exam is near but where is my motivations to study? Guess I have lost them all long ago. But, I do hope it comes back when I need it. Less than 1 month to master 60 lectures. That is like 3 lectures a day. And one lecture covers like what, 40 pages in a normal book. Bet even scanning machine can't do as fast.

4 comments:

LiempehH™ said...

owh well: js wanna wish u good luck then! Thats the least i could do rite:P Chillout-wei::

~ xYz ~ said...

good luck!! =)

i wonder why everyone seems to lose the motivation to study once we started uni... haha.

WhiteFox said...

ZL: Haha, your 'chill-outwei' really make mi laugh. Can imagine you saying that right in front of me... haha, those KDU days!~
Btw, When is your exams?

XY: Hey!!! SoOo long nv see you here dy. Yalor, uni seems like a perfect haven to breed slacker..haiz, save mi!~

Adelynn said...

actually, a scanning machine can do faster =P