Monday, November 27, 2006

Proudly present to you

You might think something is different in this page today. =P
YES, you are right!~

TADA! Hehe. As you can see, this blog has obviously undergone some changes and this is what yours truly have been spending one whole day on, Cis! Should be studying neurology and gastroenterology instead. But never mind, what's done is done, can't turn back the time.

Come, let me introduce you these 'great' efforts of mine. =) New features include:

1) "I am..." :
Updates of my current status. Mainly of thoughts that most occupy my mind recently.

2) Musics:
Finally! It's soo difficult to post up chinese songs. Although only limited choices available at the moment due to slight technical problems, still hope you enjoy them. There are my favourites! =)

3) Favorit:
Latest pics of me!!
~ Favorit is a cafe selling yummy Ben&Jerry waffles downstairs of which I enjoy spending my spare times at.
~ Purpose of having this section is actually to enable my stupid sister to recognise my 'continuously-growing-rounder' face the next time she sees me in airport.

So, hope you enjoy yourself here reading my daily complaints. Blogger's new template seems quite fun to play with. Can't believe I'd spent whole day doing these.


p/s: It's 3.51 am now. I'm not sleeping today. Hopefully it helps restore my sleep-wake cycle to normal again. Don't want to wake up at 3pm and have breakfast at 5pm anymore like today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i m not living in sua ba la..
i can online 1 la..
long time din c ur blog, change a lot ho...great effort..
haha, suddenly saw my name appear in ur blog, thx 4 tat birthday greeting ya, very sweet of u...
exam season, must take care ya...
all the best 4 ur exam..
i m waitin 4 u to lim teh leh...
hahha....

~ xYz ~ said...

i know about the latest feature of blogger's template too.. i think they're making it easier to customise your page now, but i didnt dare to switch coz i've got lots of customisd settings on my current template, those that i've spent hours and days 'trial-and-error-ing' till i get the correct codes.. and if i lost them i'll cry!!

WhiteFox said...

BB: Bluek. I not stupid, I not fat!~

YingJie: Orh, iSiT? Then wait for mi to go back eh!~
Hehe, you can online only when you are back home lar. Go pester your housemates (*ahem* you know who I mean lar, ^_^) and fAsterRrr get your KL's internet FIX! U tortoise!!!

Xinyi: Haha, don't cry don't cry. =P u know wad? whilst switching to new one, your old template will be saved automatically on their system and you can switch it back anytime. And also, they allow you to download current template and save it in your own comp, if you think their system aren't trustable. *winkz*

~ xYz ~ said...

oh really? hmmm... then mayb i should try one day.. =)