Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I am doing fine

Jenn was right. Healing always slowed by avoidance and sped up by acceptance. I am accepting...

A few hours ago, I was mourning, upsetting, even crying. The post before this explains everything.

But,
That shouldn't be the way I live my life

If I were to posses the determination to have loved you this long, I'm sure the same determination can take me through in giving you up and wishing you (with her) all the best with all I can. Also, live my life well without your presence.

Went gym today. Surprising huh! Can't believe I actually jog non stop on treadmill for an hour. Now I know I can whenever I am determined...

~ This will be the last time I shed tears for you. ~

~This is a decision I myself made this March.~

~This is what we hope for when waving each other goodbye -
a better future with the presence of a more suitable person. ~

~Although the hand you are holding now isn't mine anymore,
with no regreats I'm glad we once held each other's. ~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah! that's the spirit!!!!
Hope the spirit will be with you throughout your whole life but not just a few days or weeks only..
All the best!

Adelynn said...

Ah, I see now...

sometimes, when something drastic happens (and you know that it's something that you can't change), there is nothing else you can do but to let it go, move on, and try best to live your life without *him*, and try to find happiness with all your *nice* friends around you *like me* =P

WhiteFox said...

Haha, I am diverting my attentions.

First to studies, and I pray it works.

Second, to join gym next semester and start exercising often... ppl here always says I live a sedentary life. +_+

Adelynn said...

er....somehow rite, i never thought that joining a gym would be the best thing for you. You're supposed to just eat more!! and then laze around after that =P

~ xYz ~ said...

reading your posts make me feel like we're now facing the same problem... i know how it feels, it really does hurt alot alot.

WhiteFox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WhiteFox said...

XinYi: It definitely hurts. BUt, i think most of the time, it's just how you set your mind and how you want yourself to be. You might want to try focusing on smth else, like Adelynn said. But, she don't seems quite agree with my gym therapy though. =P Maybe you can try her alternative, eat more, slp more...for me, it prob won't work coz I find uk foods arent that nice to eat compared to home. =P

Seriously, hope you can get over things soon and regain your strength. Memories are beautiful and only beautiful bcoz they are memories.

~ xYz ~ said...

i will remember your last sentence =)