Friday, December 01, 2006

When I don't have to rush


Instead of drunkards' cursing, singing and yelling,

I hear school kids chatting, laughing and running for bus.

~~~~~


Instead of searching kitchen for midnight supper, I make a hearty breakfast.

Favourite half-boiled eggs, hot chocolate and Matt-style sandwiches.

~~~~~


Instead of going to bed at dawn,

I see med school 's watchman switching on lights right opposite.

~~~~~


Instead of staring into complete darkness outside the window,

I see sun slowly rising. ^_^

Woke up surprisingly early this morning at 5am. Got out from bed, did abit of revision and PBL work, showered at 8.30 and leave for lecture at 8.50am. Day feels good and PBL went unexpectedly well. In this last PBL session of the year, for the first time I find I like everyone in the group. Sporty Suzzie, late-comer Chris, humourous Charlie, steady Penny, quiet Meera, shy Andrew, squeaky Carol, aggresive David, and kind Sarah... Although I ain't close to them still after one whole sem of pbl-ing, I did actually enjoy being with them. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...at last i dun see you complaining this and that!
KeEp It uP !

Adelynn said...

wow....how, and why did you wake up at 5am? hehe that is so not like you =)

Jennifer said...

i also want matt style sammies. :D good that you're getting better at this sleep wake cycle thing you've been talking about. :) hugs. i miss you girl. will miss you even more this week. since no school and all. catch up A LOT after the exams k??? lovelove. xx.