Saturday, December 30, 2006

KL Stay

After 3 days stay in KL, I'm back home again. Thank god water supply is back in Muar too.

* AIkz, luck really wasn't with me throughout this trip. *

Went to UH bookstore to get medics book. The salesgirl happily show me the book I was looking for but told me later that no book is allowed to be purchased as they are doing all the stock-checking and if I want to buy, please come back again on 3rd Jan. WTH! Can see the book cannot buy??

Didn't get to shop AT ALL. Megasales is on k but I ended up home without any shopping bag except a sunglasses I accidentally came across at a small shop. What am I gotta do now with my longgg shopping list... -_-

Came across a mad people and got molested. @$#%@*%& WTH! Not going to say much on this traumatising experience. =(

Okie okie... forget about all the unpleasant stuffs.

The stay was indeed good for the company was great. Vincent was playing a good host. Thanks for entertaining and keeping me occupied despite your busier-than-dog 's schedule. As for others, thanks a lot for the time spared and you guys had gave me a wonderful holiday.

Food was nice. Places were good. So glad I get to talk to you people.
Think the amount I talked in these 3 days was way more than
I did in Edinburgh for the past 3 months.

~~~~~~


Everyone seems to know their lifegoals as well as ways to get them achieved. In front of people like this, feelilng unusually inferior I was brought to wonder, 'What about mine?' 'What I want in life?' 'What am I doing?' .

Because of you of whom doesn't really belong to my world, I chose to give my own thoughts up and seek comfort in your arms. Despite the fact that you're completely out from my world now being a hard one to learn, I still have to accept. Although still being not entirely clear with what am I seeking for in life, it's time to start thinking. Think it isn't merely obtaining a degree from med school and becoming a doctor eventually, gotta be something more than this.



* This morning when browsing through edin's ppl blog weirdly, I have a feeling of reluctance to go back. Hate those days with not many people I can turn to and ended up talking to this blog,
meals with bread-pizza-pasta-salad-soup, people that irritate me, the depressing weather, ..... etc etc.




ps: left my cam at home! No pics taken... arghhh =(

1 comment:

~ xYz ~ said...

just got back from edinburgh.. hogmanay was cancelled due to bad weather, we had to stay in and play cards... =(

and the wind there was seriously sooooooo strong!! it reached 100km/h in glasgow. =.=;