Saturday, December 09, 2006

Wild thoughts

These are things the soundtrack of 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' named 'somebody like you' by Keith Urban makes me feel like doing. Mv available at musics sidebar. To Piyo: Stop being blind. =P

Travel somewhere with cactuses and jeeps and texas-like sceneries in backdrop

watch sun shining bright at the skyline

stay in resthouse with some old keepers wearing hawaii shirt waiting at the bar

play a guitar sing along with a band *jenn, guess who this guy is? :P*

then, drive along a cliff with strong wind blowing

and couldn't care less for what is going on ...


What if I become a cowboy one day? ^grinz^.

Guess most likely I'm suffering from freedom-deficiency-seasonal-associated-depression syndrome after being nocturnal creature in my room for the past 2 weeks. And I thought it would be good today to stay up untill morning and watch the sunrise. Never thought I can be this phototropism for I always thought vampire's life would have suit me better, as basically everyone who lives close to me would have agreed that I am becoming hyper only when it's getting nearer to my sleeping time.


Oh well, I'm done with breakfast. Time to head off for work again continuing with colon cancer pictures... :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cowboy??!!!
kekeke...stop dreaming lar u...
anyway, let me this kind-hearted sister fulfill your dream by photoshop ur face becoming a cowgirl....
WANT?
50 ringgit per face...
kekeke
;p

WhiteFox said...

Haha, asking for 50 bucks and call yourself kindhearted? Bah!
I'll go texas one day and have a real photo of myself in cowgal suits tgt with cactus. Be jealous if the day comes. Bluek.

fishtail said...

Hi Shi Ying :) About Stonehenge, while having lunch with the 'gang' (ZXin, Deep, Yingks, etc) in Bayswater, I heard those guys say they would also like to visit Stonehenge, so why don't you call them up and make it a day trip the next time you go to London? It's worth your while.