Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I'm always someone who is easily defeated and not determined. Coming to think about having faith in dreams? Nah, sound so stupid! If it is not happening now means it never will....

Recently, I was convinced that this was not the entire case. I came to realise one fact. Having dreams in heart is like planting seeds in soil. Might not blossom right immediately however, given the right timing and conditions, it will. As long as the faith is still there and the will to make it happen hasn't fade away yet. So I was wondering if things don't happen the ways we want it now, could it simply mean the timing isn't good enough? Will the effort of sincerely waiting well paid off one day? Not sure. Let's wait and see then. =)

On a happier note, term is ending! Yes, it is. In 5, nonono, 4 days time to be exact.

I'M GOING HOME!

I reckon this will be my best christmas treat after stressing myself out here for a term. Despite the fact that I have not come out with any thorough plan for christmas yet, there are a few things I would be up to back home. Hehe.


1. See my baby sisters, enjoy mummy daddy pampering, get sisters do everything for me (evil me)

2. eat mee hun kuey, char keow teoy, char kuey, ais kacang, mee goreng, duck rice, mee pok, dimsum, bubble tea, satay, doujiangyoutiao, yam ring.... the list goes on by itself. be prepared to see a fatter me one month later.

3. Visit singapore. Attend a wedding. Spend christmas with yuqing & gang. BBQ at some coasts?

4. Go KL. Not for shopping lar. Gotta repair my 1 yr underuse mp3 player & meet Yesong and gf.

5. Reunion with high school gang. YingJie and Huisan get ready k. Erm, maybe go Langkawi? Erm..we shall see how lar.

6. David's private postman. I'm putting this here to remind myself. Hopefully I don't forget.

7. Meeting with people who will be in Muar by then. Vincent, MingFei, MingWei, Kokchuan, Yafu
and hopefully the particular someone *wonder if you'll be free for a meet up*

Btw, shouldn't be blogging here. As you can see my exam is not over yet, to be exact it has not even started. But I'm simply overjoyed with the thoughts of events awaiting back home.

I should start packing... =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll nvr noe when a miracle eva happens. HE may juz appear at the moment when ya least expected it ;)

WhiteFox said...

Piyo: Hey!
Like the way you put it. Hopefully what you say is true. Tell it to yourself also. =)