Thursday, January 04, 2007

New year 2007

Sometimes, reality world can be a harsh one making people losing faith, confidence as well as themselves. I think that as we live through daily's life it's the care and love from people around that keep us going.

~ Loving today. Loving everyone in my life ~

Being someone who love face, I must admit that most of the times my words don't express what I was exactly feeling . I don't remember sincerely saying big thank you to friends or family face to face for how much I do appreciate you people for bearing with me through years.

All these while I've been complaining, feeling unsatisfied with circumstances, intimidated by a big stage featuring many new roles. I think that as we go through daily life, it's inevitable to feel weak, lonely or lost. Family is dearest to heart always.

Terms gonna start again. Gonna leave home soon next week. Gonna miss everyone back home terribly. It's gladdening that in you guys I get to find pieces of myself again. Also from you guys, I learn that things might seems non visible at one point but it doesn't simply conclude to their non existence. Old friends are sweet like honey. It's like even though you don't get to see or contact each other for quite a while but once the lines get connected again, transfer rate can go extremely fast without lagging. Isn't it nice?

p/s: oh ya, just to mention, i think I've overspent in this winter back home and it isn't a good sign to start a new year off with. Broke year ahead. Huhu +_+

1 comment:

Adelynn said...

I can totally understand what you mean when you say that your words never express exactly what you were feeling, because i think, I'm exactly like that too.

That sucks. I wish i could do it differently.