Monday, January 22, 2007

Gentle Reminder


Dearest Mr. Vincent,

I know you are forever busy and your fully-occupied brain might have no space for this tiny little event. So, I'm writing this down in hope that it helps remind you of promises last night... ;)

You said if I manage to score an A this sem, you will let me work in your company for non-commercial/ maybe 'fun' purposes this coming summer holidays. I don't know if I can make it but will try study harder lah. Hehe. And, I promise I won't spill coffee on your table, won't mess up your work... I'll be all good. =)

Hopefully you still remember by then. Okie? ^_^


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great to hear that your have such determination! All the best to you! If you able to score as what you have stated! I will keep my promise! Welcome to eMoment!

Anonymous said...

haha....hope u all will have a successful transaction soon.
ohya, I think the anonymous above need to make another deal with her to stop her from spending too much. haha. tat will be more suitable for her. ;p

WhiteFox said...

Haha, I wish I could stop spending too.