Thursday, January 18, 2007

Don't know what title to put...

Result's out this afternoon when I was happily talking to mom. Thank god it wasn't as bad as I thought. At least I don't have to rebook my SIA return tickets at the moment.

Since tomorrow is an off day thought going out for a night to maybe.. not a pub of course but a cafe will be a nice idea. Then, got an email from JPA London warning all their students to stay in and avoid areas with big trees for strong gales is affecting the UK with quite a number of people killed from it. That's rather thoughtful of them. Matthew said because we are like their properties they invest in thats why they will not want any harm or risk befall their assets like how when a flood comes, people will tend to protect their cars and houses. So, plan out cancelled!

On a happier note, watched 'The Holiday' at home. I like it! Cameron Diaz looks like a barbie indeed. Kate Winslet smiles like Cecilia Cheung. Kids have a bed I for reason wanted since young. Jude Law is goodlooking. Certain scenes reminded me of him, again whom I have been avoid thinking for quite a while. Yes, I am not thinking I need to get better....

Jenn said she'll be here for cards session soon...

2 comments:

Adelynn said...

hey! i didn't get that email?
would jpa possibly have crossed my name out of their list without informing me?? O_O

WhiteFox said...

Hahah, no la. Your name is in the mailing list i receieved lor. Think it's ur yahoomail, go check and see =)