Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My 3rd Blog

This is my 3rd blog. Well, u might find me stupid for being a not-so-keen-blogger yet having so many blogs. I Can explain....

My 1st blog has got deserted for quite some times due to my laziness and inconsistency. I seldom got enthu over certain thing unless it is smth that really ineterests me. Well, blogging used to be one, but soon after I had my 1st blog, I dun post things up so often. My english isnt so good, to post up articles without grammatical errors is simply too tiring, and I really feel stupid for posting up my life for others to read...

PErhaps it's just me, not to expose too much to others, not even frens around me..well, someone might said it's a typical scorpion act for they hate being transparent in front of others and are alwiz secretive. Well, i quite agree with it.

My 2nd blog is the stupidest thing ever. It was a frenster blog, but it's so weird that i cant access it through my uni internet server. I can access eevryone else frenster blog but not my own one. Sigh, i gave up...

This 3rd blog is my own world, a place where i crap, i post stuffs when i am bored, i write things that i wish to get them out from my head but not wanting too many ppl to know except those who are simply very close to me. Not everyone knows bout this blog. Sometimes it's just good to have a peaceful land to write down your own mind and thinking at the same time not wanting anyone to get hurt or to feel uncomfortable .

If you have access to this blog, feel free to post up ur comments or whateva things u want to tell me. Thanks for being there and being my close frens. I really appreciate frenships with u guys although i dun usually show it. I am just not good at expressing my own feelings...

No comments: