Thursday, February 28, 2008

Time to work again!

Today when I sat in shuttle bus on my way back from hospital, I was talking with Jenn and her one sentence struck me,"'shiying ar... (her so typical grandma starting, haha! ), one more rotation n we'll be in year 4." then i went, "yahor, like very fast hor..."

hell yeah true! serious shit, I can so forsee this respi rotation is going to sweep pass very very quickly as all the others, since we're now already at the 2nd half of the rotation. this is our normal med school rotation layout (repeats itself every 7 weeks):
(I purposely make it so colorful so you won't get bored reading thru, hehe)

1st wk: laze around, celebrate last rotation over.....
2nd wk: start to pay abit attention n thought reli want to pick up for the rotation, alwiz regret for not studyin much for the last rota

3rd wk: work abit, still resting... nth too urgent wat, hmm!......
4th wk: OH NO, portfolio fever! arghh...my english so bad, how to squeeze out anohter 4 pages long discussion, haiz.. sure depressed
5th wk: hahahaha, portfolio over, rest abit la, after such an exhausted weekend.....
6th wk: go "oh-no" again! exam next week. start to find stuffs to read, usually can't start, due to slackness and unable to concentrate, played too much

7th wk: serious serious rush. can't do anything. everyday wake up think of what to study, which topics haven't cover. start to find eveyrthing soOo interesting, as long as it isn't Davidson.

haha, with that kind of attitude, yeah, managed to pull myself thru the 3 quarter of 3rd yr. although isn't with any flying colours results. hmm....actually, when was the last time i had excellent excellent results, coming out from exam hall having that feeling I knew that i didn't do too badly??? primary school probably.
hmm... hw come hor?
is it bcoz i'd become less demanding in myself and is okay to settle with lesser achievements? or is it bcoz things juz get harder in life and only ppl with true passion can shine, so don't aim too high?

but anyway, i think this march is not going to be very significant. in a week or two time, you'll see me start to stress out with exams again and start posting depressing stuffs here again,
aikz, wat a cycle!
then at end of the exam, it's gonna be travelling time of the year!! Spain and Prague! here I come.

then after touring our head off at the end of march on the europe continent, i'll have to drag my ass back to the boring serious work and work for my last rotation before I can go home again!
wonder if Mr. Gan can still remember my face by then, hope he gets his com soon so we can start seeing each other online la! hmm..he promised after this general election
coz he'll be going back to Muar to vote at the same time collect his lappie, right, let's see la!
btw, I was talking with him on phone n said, "ei, u care to vote meh?" and he went, "don't vote have to pay fine one lerr" .... got such thing meh in Msia?? weird. or mayb it's me underknowledge.

so, yeaah, this time I decided to start revision earlier, by this week 5, hopefully can make it. to eveyrone who's working for march 14th exam as well, good luck! let's work now and not get depressed later! we've easter awaiting us!!! =) =) =)

No comments: