Sunday, February 03, 2008

Rat is coming!


Happy Chinese New Year in advance!

Just in case your page hasn't finished loading the music on the sidebar, it's no longer that emo romantic Yiruma. It's the latest chinese new year song back home! by some astro talents i think... wasn't too sure also, haha, got that playlist from someone else.

I know it's 5 days more, but I just want to be in the mood! Although nothing much is happening here, I can so feel the atmosphere back home, as far as i know the CNY holidays has already started. be it for students or for working people. =) =) =) My thrifthy sister has been showing me her new clothes over the webcam, and I guess it must have been out of jealousy, I told her all she bought was UGLY. hahaha, I'm always the witchy sister.

Today, I had busy baking going on in the kitchen. Jenn n Matt made that beautiful banana bread and another one, duno wat its called, its the kind of bread u usually get in Italian restaurant and goes well with olive oil, Sooo remind me of the CNY baking HuHa back home! Although it's not my beloved pineapple tart, dried shrimp rolls or springroll from mum this time, it did at least give a little comfort to feed my cny mood. =) =) =)

On a less happy note, did you realised that you'd made me so angry upset today? I hate being skimped (if I use this word correctly, found this on a dictionary web one...k la, all i meant is being ignored and not being taken seriously) especially when you're out with your frenz. Hey, who wants to be that nasty gf who keeps calling her bf and check where is he or what is he doing? but if you promised to call back soon, i'm pretty sure 3 hours later isn't actually THAT soon. and waiting can get really get one mad u know?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

guys are always guys huh.. hugs. feel better.

baking was fun! maybe i'll learn how to make pineapple tarts by next year. :)

xxx

WhiteFox said...

yeah. guys! grrr...feel like kicking them in their a**.

haha, count me in if u r making them next yr. i wan extra pineapple fillings one. *droool*

Adelynn said...

shi ying you're positively evil

WhiteFox said...

adelynn: haha, as usual ler.
btw, how's ur dilemma? found the correct thing 2 buy d?