Friday, February 29, 2008

on the last day of February...

...is a splurge of spending again, after 4 weeks of total abstinence from the Princes Street.

when was the last time I spent actually? can't really remember d, seems like it was for the medics ball purpose, if that was it, then yeah, it was a month ago...

oh wait... one thing I must clarify beforehand, I DID NOT go on Princes St. today on any of my own selfish thoughts, it was to accompany a fren's wife who came all the way from Malaysia to live with her husband here until he graduate next year, for some cold weather neccessities shopping.

but, sad to say, in the end I bought more stuffs than her! ermm.....actually it isn't fair to say 'more' lah, in fact she went home empty handed and me happily carrying 2 big bags. haha, u can imagine! hopefully I didn't bored her to death. XD

maybe she just didn't find the stuffs she like. actually she was quite right in the sense that, most stuffs here see already don't really get to buy also, not say they always have our size to fit. one thing, she's definitely smaller and thinner than me. 39kg, oh maan, finger cross edinburgh wind don't blow her away.





" Hello sis! see these? hahahahaha, I know you going to complain on me wasting money again.

haha, tell you what, i'm doing all these on purpose. cause I speculate you'll be going online this weekend from your ulu college and for sure will come and kepoh in my blog. this is just to make your blood circulation go abit faster, people say it is good for heart you know?

oh another thing, see that straightener in the pic?

Sis, you know what? I was dilemmaing whether to buy this set of 3 different curlers at 9.99 pds (thanks to some mother day's sales discount) or to wait for Vidal Sassoon stock to come which is at a much higher price. In the end I decided to go for the cheaper one.
and my reason was... if this set don't work too well, I'll be all glad and happy to let you have it, isn't it a wonderul birthday present? =) then, i'll come back and get the VS one. If it works pretty alright, then I'll figure out something else to bring home for you this summer.

Ain't I just a very nice and thoughtful sister? count yourself lucky to have one. *evil laugh* "



3 comments:

Adelynn said...

wife? wow how old?

WhiteFox said...

haha, 26 only. can't believe she's only a few yrs older than me, but totally at a different phase of life.

Anonymous said...

EVIL YOU!!!