Sunday, February 04, 2007

What to do?

You don't accept the fact that you are definitely fatter till:


  • when trying to buckle jeans, button came off

  • early morning even the stomach is empty, jeans feel tight

  • when putting on coats, it gets hard to breathe

  • you go Tesco everyday just for profiteroles


  • you need to shift a hole forward at waist belt

  • when eating a pizza, you thought thats the shape you see everyday in the mirror

  • you wondered , ' ei, is that me? why so big difference one?' when flipping thru secondary school pictures



Conclusion: Age ∝ Fat
... with reversibility equals to nil.



5 comments:

Adelynn said...

Hehe, I totally agree with you man. I'm going through the same problem, except 2 times worse. If you have to shift forward one hole on the belt, I need 2!!

Anonymous said...

halo!
big fat piggy over-rounded panda!
how r u?

Adelynn said...

omg shi yinggg.....does your sister mean me???????

~ xYz ~ said...

100% + 100% agree with this post

WhiteFox said...

Adelynn: Haha. She din mean u lah. Panda is for someone 4va with dark eye circle like me. ;)

XY: Haiz! What to do leh?