Thursday, February 08, 2007

Freezing....


Told u, snow in Edinburgh is always so pathetic. I miss Oslo!!!


What's wrong with the weather nowadays? It's like one night even in my thick sweater I can suddenly feel sooo cold in my room that I actually thought I am going to fall sick soon, only to find out later that all my housemates are actually feeling the same too. Aikz!

Sleeping near the window seems not quite a good idea in such cold weather. The initial thought to place bed next to the window is to feel romantic la, thinking can see moon can see star eveyr night before sleep. Mana tau turn out it's such a torture in winter. Going to bed every night is a new courage. First, get everything done, light off, sweater out, pull the duvet over, and position myself nicely on the freeeezing bed! And next, don't move for like a minute. Make sure that spot covered by my body is well heated with human 37 degree temperature. (why only 37 lahh??) Then only to slowly toss and turn around in bed doing the same thing. Think thats what animals do also to warm up their 'bed' before sleep. -_-


And another thing, because of this weird weather, my nerd-gonnabe plan was ruined too. Remember last term I promised die die also have to study everyday to avoid ending up in massive depression state again before exam? Lectures seems to go on everyday, tutorial goes on every week, yet my knowledge never even grow a bit. Even bamboo in my room grow faster. Arghhhh...! Everyday come home just eat, then sleep then eat then sleep again. Complete cycle, never fail. Alamak. I can forsee in 3 months time, I am gonna get so stressed out again. Like this afternoon, thinking of studying, who knows end up making wantan in kitchen. JPA should consider setting up a restaurant run by their overseas students since thats the only skill everyone has been significantly improved on after coming abroad.

OKie okie, time to study before heading my way off with Pei to Aberdeen tomorrow for a weekend away. Espionage on Fri? BBQ on Sat? LEt see what David can plan in his luxurious house... =)

And most importantly... get Easter planned!!! We haven't got anything in mind yet. Perhaps...


See her in Holland?..

OR


eat easter eggs alone in my tiny little room while everyone is away for Italy, only to wait for Adelynn and Zhixin arrival for Skye.

Nono, I don't want...!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do both! Go to Holland and Isle of Skye!

Adelynn said...

I usually jump into bed, pull the duvet over my head, cross my arms, and lie there without moving (coz it's so cold I'm frozen in that position) till I fall asleep =D

Hope you don't freeze in Aberdeen!!