Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Can't help falling in love with you

I still remember vividly...

It was last Wednesday, when I first encountered you...

The day before I actually stayed up very late and felt tired the entire day. And so, I didn't quite notice you at the beginning. It was my frenz who introduced you to me. Luckily she did. I wasn't quite impressed at first, for you weren't particularly eye-catching after all. I guess it was my fault to judge a book by its cover, shouldn't have had that kind of thoughts.

I was abit reluctant when my fren were pushing you to me telling me how nice and good you are. Despite tired, however for the sake of being polite, I decided to give myself a chance to know you better. And I'm glad.. I DID.

After that, things seems to work in a miracle way. I was like, 'oh nooo... I can't help but to fall in love with you immediately'... Is that love at the first sight??? Maybe not. I told myself I will certainly not going to have enough of you. Deep in my heart, there's a voice shouting:


yUm yUmmmM!!!!!~~~~

smell so good, look so smooth.. taste so heavenly..

bAkEd pOtAtO is the bEsT!


Ever since that day, I start to develop this BIG baked potato cRaVe! Haha. Didn't know it taste soOoOO yummyy! hehez.


I lurveeeee baked potatoes!!!


I strongly reckon that I'm gonna grow into a potato one day for eating them almost everyday. Hohoho.... but I don care! I just love it! Have been practically satisfying my crave by trying out baked potato from shops around the area I live in. There's one downstairs called Central. Their workers are too lazy to mash d potato up, make it not that nice and smooth to bite. Another shop further one sells very nice garlic-butter-spicy-chicken-mayo toppings. Too bad the shop I had the first baked potato is very far from here, still think they sell the best ones so far.

am happily eating this while writing... hehehehz ~

Potato: " I might look ugly, but I taste superb." =)



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

faints.
:P

finally you've discovered the allure of baked potatoes.
's bout time anyway. :)
hugs.

Anonymous said...

wa,,,look nice wor..must bring me there to eat the next time i go edin...

Adelynn said...

u know what? I heard that of all english food, baked potatoes are the most fattening (",) not that it'll affect you la, you need to eat more.

and oh, i think that baked potatoes at oliver's super sandwiches in msia nicer than the ones here ler.....

WhiteFox said...

Jenn: Hey!!! u like baked potato too? Hehe..Let's go eat tgt one day! Central one not nice la... haven't try those on nicolson street yet. wat ya think?
yumm yummmmm!~ =D

Panda: Make sure you come la. Dun say only... =)

Adelynn: REALLLLIII? Oh No!! No wonder nowadays my jeans feel tighter, i almost blame it on washing machine everyday, alamaK!
Oliver's super sandwich? Msia got sell baked potato? i wan 2 try oso.. hehez~