Thursday, February 22, 2007

Chinese New Year


~ma favourite sotong dish, mama's cooking~


It's the time of the year again, when everyone gathers in Er-jiu's place gambling, chatting, eat grandma's cooking, play mahjong, get angpow, sleep late, play firecrackers...etc

I want to GO also....... =(

Here: ate steamboat with coursemates, played heart attack with frens, went temple to pray, had potluck with seniors ...erm...think basically that's it, didn't do much during cny.

Monk in d temple said a new year comes simply means we are granted another year - a new chance to live on. I think last year, I was extremely unwell and depressed. Luckily many unhappy stuffs had been put behind and for the present, things start to fall in d right place. Maybe life here isn't that bad. Am glad at least I don't detest or complaints so much anymore. =)

Begin to like my flat............ for posters in kitchen, it doesn't feel so cold n empty as before

my hSemAtes............. for many things, they feel like my family here.

my SsC........... for the fun we had together complaining bout the weirdo greek geek, driving around Edinburgh just to eat baked potato...etc etc. 1st time I enjoy ssc so much =)

my icp............ for the 'getting less-evil' gp, humurous cute guy, very very nice mates.

my rOom......... for the posters, expecially d one that says, 'can't wait for the weekend!!!' haha, that's sooo ME!

I'm wishing this year can be a better one, for myself and also for youuuuu! Happy Chinese New YEaR!~ =)



2 comments:

evangeline said...

hey my dear,
Happy Lunar New Year!Discovered yr blog frm the tiny lil info given in yr friendster.haha! how's life in UK?bet u enjoy the vibrant life there yeah? take care ya!

WhiteFox said...

Heyy!! how r u? nice to see ya here. how's life in sg? haha..life here normal only la..nth too exciting, shops close at 5, ppl club whole night. aikz.

keep in touch k?