Tuesday, June 13, 2006

World Cup

World cup has started. Well..I'm not a great fans of football but since I have nothing much to do back home; watching matches as well as predicting which team will be the winner of a match turns out to be my simplest entertainment.

I simply have no idea on how to judge if a team is good but I don't mind learning. And also, I find that to bet on a football game is another field of great knowledge to learn. Those rules are never simple! I tried to understand them but seems like of no avail.

Apart from that, spotting good looking players is quite fun too.

And this latino guy is really HOT!!!

One of his best looking picture.

Alwiz points his fingers to the sky when he scores a goal

His Style: Casual but expensive. He is the face of Armani Jeans, drives a Ferrari and wears his long black hair in an alice band.

Gorgeous!

The funniest thing is, when I was telling my first younger sister how good looking this 22-yrs-old Brazilian player is, my twin baby sisters heard the name Kaka and both of them have been saying "KA--KA'' all day long. Haha. And because of that, my mum even suspected that they have been attacked by some unknown insects in the house ('kaka' is a hokkien word for small insects) .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..
u really like him a lot....

WhiteFox said...

Don't you think he's good looking?

^_^

~ xYz ~ said...

omg he's so cute!

sighz i need to study for exam and have no time to slowly spot cute guys in the football teams... *hint hint: counting on you to put up the pics now* =p

WhiteFox said...

Cute right!!! Haha. He's one of the best player in Brazil team as well!

Okok, I shall continue spotting some other cute guys and keep you updated, hehe!~ All d best for exams!~

Adelynn said...

heyyy long time no see. but....hehe...my newest interest, hot Latino guys!! =) and they can dance really well too!!

WhiteFox said...

HEY, how are you? Someone is coming back soon right?

You danced with them before?