Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Speechless

I have no idea why recently I'm feeling totally wrong in everything. Almost every single thing I see.

I don't know what I actually want from life, don't know what to actually expect from life, don't know what to do next.

It seems like I can't calm myself down over certain things I have gone through since I came back. Coming back here have more things to worry about than back in Edinburgh.

Is it because human beings will never feel satisfied over what have they already got? Nowadays, what I am doing everyday is basically wake up, sit at home, in front of my labtop, then continue to sleep again when night comes. I'm just feeling energyless in almost everything, not in the right mood to do anything. Not even to write up something in my blog.

I'm really tired of explaining and clarifying things up for myself. Even though my mum had scolded me over something (which I don't even know what was it) 2 days ago, even though more than 80% of what she claimed wasn't true, I'm just too tired of defending myself. Go ahead to think of whatever you want, I'm exhausted.

2 comments:

Adelynn said...

all this shouldn't have came as a big surprise rite? After all, out whole lives before this past 9 months has been something like that since forever.

Take it easy, and remember that it's all only temporary. You will go back to your real life too soon.

WhiteFox said...

Adelynn: I really can't imagine how I pulled through those time. Guess 9 months living alone is really a totally different yet exhausting experience. And yeah, I think you are absolutely right, I will soon be leaving here again before I actually realise it.

Yafu: NOt really la. BUt anyway, thanks for dropping by. I feel much better after listening to what you say. See you soon back in Muar!