Monday, June 19, 2006

Finally, it's out

Results is finally OUT!

Wheewwww................PASS! Thank God! I'm satisfied at least I don't have to fly back next month and get ready for a resit. =) =) =)

Guess among all my frenz in the UK, I had exams the earliest and results the latest.

I'm now in a cyber cafe in Malacca, paying PeiPei a visit and will be staying here for 3 days. Wasn't expect it to be out at this time, when I was checking it in such place. Half an hour ago, I was just telling Pei that how reluctant I was to walk to this cyber cafe under the hot sun and have been complaning to her that I wouldn't have much things to do in here.

But, world truly works in amazing ways and things happen when you least expect it, isn't?

4 comments:

Adelynn said...

hehe congratssss!!!! =)

WhiteFox said...

Hehe...Thanks. COngrats to you too!

Anonymous said...

oo, congratulations.. comes with celebration..
treat me eat la, hehe :p

WhiteFox said...

Chris: You come to Edinburgh lar =)