Saturday, June 17, 2006

Fancy a Stress level test?

This is an interesting stress level test. Try to look into these pictures and to tell if patterns in these pictures are moving.

There are 3 of them in total, you might see movements in one picture while not in the others, depending on individuals. Ok, enough say, Here you go...




The explanations go like this: The greater movements you observed, the higher your stress level is and the weaker ability you have in handling stress. However, at different time of a day, people tend to have different intepretations. For example, before you sleep, the movement you observed will be much slower than in the day. And according to some reports, criminals and mentally-ill patients tend to see them in rapid spinning motion. Do tell me what you have seen, k?

Finally, I have my hair cut, after 6 months. My usual hairdresser Jeffrey doesn't base in Muar anymore (he went to Singapore last month). So, I venture out for a new hairdresser and under the recommendations of my friends, I came to this brand new shop of which I have never patronize before. Got a girl hairdresser, all I can say is, she is rough and within half an hour of hair cutting, her scissors poke me 4 times. Fortunately, I still have got my both ears with me. Phew!

I definitely miss Jeffrey.

p/s: thought of getting my hair color changed. Any suggestion of what colour should I dye?

6 comments:

Adelynn said...

Ok...they were constantly moving as I stared at them, not spinning, but moving constantly, slowly. Oh man. How do you interpret that? I must be pretty stressed.

WhiteFox said...

H&H: Then you must be good in handling stress. Black is good? ReallY? Hmm..I shall think about it.

Adelynn: The slower they move, the lower your stress level are. Is it like slow flowing river? Hmm..the explanation is that you have got stress with you but you are coping with it well, but still, sometimes it rules over you. Heheh..you are coming back soon! Relax n have fun!~

~ xYz ~ said...

haha! i think this is just something playing around with optical illusion? got this lots of times from fwd mails =D

WhiteFox said...

XY: Is it?? Oh no, then I muz have got cheated! Some of my friends see it as static and they are those happy go lucky ppl..hehe!~ But, just take it for fun lar!~

Adelynn said...

I am happy too!! but the thing still moves. Maybe it's eyesight problems

WhiteFox said...

Adelynn: Heheh..maybe you have smth in your mind that makes you not happy enough to see it as static? ^winkz^