Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New found love

Hah!

This is getting abit outrageous.

Ever since the Civic that serves the Hey's family for the past 10 years, these few years I'd sort of given up on affordable cars designs, sleek sports cars or all time favourite classic sedans excluded; as they're usually either too family, or too bulky.

but... you never know whats around the corner!

I think this is gonna be my new love. biggrin



isn't it pretty?!!! razzrazz

Today when I was walking towards the bus stop in the heavy rain (jeez, scots weather in the summer!mad) to catch a bus home, this car sitting in the hospital car park caught my eyes.

It's exciting to see Civic has finally evolved to create a market for youngsters and this is what they come out with. Civic SE Plus!.... quite an old model here already actually. I'm an absolute technology noob when it comes to cars, their power & tech, but this model still fascinates me alot simply from its outlook. gal's way of choosing car. hehe.

too bad there's no way i can afford it now. hopefully this model will still be in the market when I start working and that's IF, i get to work here... and later, bring it back home. mrgreen

mmmmm... thinking abit too far eh. another thing to add on to my wishlist, and motivation source to work for a better grade to perhaps, secure a one-year job here wink

No comments: