Friday, May 23, 2008

Wish Me Luck!

GI is OVER!~


Yes, it's such a celebrate-able day!

...... only if 4 days later, we don't have 2 more MAJOR MAJOR FINALS coming.


Next up:
Wed -OSCE --------->
Thurs - OSCA! --------------------------->


OSCE have to examine patients, talk properly to them, take blood, check glucose, do iv drip bla bla bla... certainly under-prepared... I still pray hard I don't screw up big time.

whereas OSCA - the killer one! I heard it's 200 computer generated questions that we've to put in our judgement within 90 minutes. No comment since this is gonna be first time experience.

Immunity is definitely growing stronger in me than ever where I've reached a point, fear doesn't work on me anymore. At times like this, when serious serious revision's needed, I can easily sit back, relax, watch tvb, chatting, cooking and do all the irrelevant stuff, as long as they've got nothing to do with books.

so folks, don't you just have to wish me luck ;)

4 comments:

~ xYz ~ said...

i completely agree with you about ur last paragraph... haha.. see what long term stress has caused us =P

good luck!!

zhiyuan said...

ahhh.... good luck babe .....

WhiteFox said...

Xinyi: har, really?? you're feeling that way too? but you've been the most hardworking one in our 305. hmm. then i'm prob not that abnormal afterall. =P

Zhiyuan: Thanks!

~ xYz ~ said...

err... yea. you can ask adelynn. i'm such a big slacker now. =.=