Wednesday, May 28, 2008

你会爱上这里!

Beijing's Official Olympic MV.

nice song! me likey!

oh oh!! don't forget to keep an eye for hot eye candies! like... Lee Hom (look at his smile at the camera.... and that heart felt sign, awww... my heart melts too! :) ), He Run Dong (hotness!), Zoe Yung (din realise she can look so preettay lar!), Nicholas Tse (still very good looking after Mrs. Tse's scandal, =D), Karen Mok (sexy!), Sun YanZi (sweett! ei yingjie: look like u lar. XD).

haha. that's probably enough of the bimbotic me.

the MAN in my life had been talking about visiting China for as long as i can remember, too bad work had always been too busy. never mind... pa, since you now retired already, let's go!

.

.

May everything go well and all the best for ALL of us ---> Osce tmr!!

night world!~ ;)

8 comments:

zhiyuan said...

hahaha
北京欢迎你!
me too likie !!!
i like that eason said, 有勇气就有奇迹! 

Janice Ong said...

Thanks for the post. This is the first time i came across the song. I think the biggest attraction would be the variation of artists. But still, lots of artists have been left out. Btw, you know chinese huh?

Anonymous said...

aiyo...where is jay chow!!!!!!!!why not inside one

h.3.l.3.n said...

hope exams went well :)

Allen Teo said...

the song is quite long. but is nice.

WhiteFox said...

Zhiyuan: Lin Xi is the lyrics composer. so talented!

Janice: Hey! u know waht? now i think about it, i thought we actually met before lor..rmb we went badminton wif pei in mlk??

David: at 1st i wanted 2 say bcoz taiwan and china not ngam wan.. but after i seen that lyrics list... there're other taiwanese oso.. so hmmm.. no idea!

Helen: Hey thanks! Monday'll be THE day... scared la. dun think 1st.

Allen: think that's bcoz they wanted to fit in as many artist as possible.

Janice Ong said...

Ah? I'm so sorry that my memory isn't serving me. It's amazing that you can recognize me. The act of me intruding other people's blog brought me so many unexpected returns. It's nice to meet you here.

P/s: So, next time you gotta follow her to badminton again :)

David: Jay Chou pronunciation is not accurate, haha.

Janice Ong said...

Helen: Salah tempat la, this entry is not about exam :p