Wednesday, May 21, 2008

and I'm now 40 pounds richer... ;) ;)



Reminder: Bimbotic post ahead


I'm such a hypocrite!


Despite the earlier promise that the dress with the higher votes will be worn to the wedding, guess what I did today...

I'd returned the No.2.

To be frank, I love that piece to bits. Yet, sadly it doesn't appear nice on me anymore, as compared to the first one, when I pulled it on today for one last time before decision had to be made. I looked so much like a pear in it, with extremely hypertrophied gluteus muscles and prominently protruding anterior superior iliac spine.

Seriously I think, prolonged sitting in chair is the main culprit! Nowadays sleep eat breathe all Davidson. Haven't grown roots onto chair only. And for that, butt muscles get compressed continuously and eventually grow sideward, rendering the widened hip appearance. Just exactly a pear. How sad. >.<

Oh and and! did I mention that when I went on Princes St to refund the dress, in return I saw so so so many nice dresses. Hoho. thank god I didn't spend unneccessarily, although they were VERY tempting!

okay okay, back to study~~ and THANKS for all the votes, u kind caring frens! =D


May we pass all the exams and do well n dun have to glue to chairs anymore!

2 comments:

h.3.l.3.n said...

goodluck~~

y cant u keep both? hehe i probably would..

WhiteFox said...

Helen: yah, earlier on tot of keeping both too..then mana tau 28 days later.. the turqoise one look too pear-ish on me. haiz~~, so tot might as well return lo

btw, nice 2 c u here! =D thanks for visiting~ ;)