Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today has been beautiful ^_^




Nice people are always around, and I'm grateful I get to meet these people. Life has always been a circle. You never know because of your existence, people has reason to put on a big smile on their faces. =)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~First, it was Dr. Grubb.~~
So I went in to see him today, asking if he can be my supervisor for SSC next year. Of course he was fully booked, as expected. But what surprised me was, after saying a 'No', he told me to not worry. He will ask other Cardiology consultants if they have any vacancy for me and said he will find me one before the deadline! Seriously, he could have just say a NO and the rest is my own my problem already, it's afterall my own responsibility to find a project. Instead, he took the responsibility over. Where on earth can you find a consultant like that? thanks very very very much Sir, I'm sincerely grateful for your kindness. ^_^


~~ Secondly, it was Mr. Housemate. ~~
His birthday today and we went out for sushi dinner, and i'm so broke now. But ok lar, once a year mah. As I was watching youtube, he knocked on my room door and gave me tomorrow lectures' notes! That's like 5 in a row or smth! He printed all out for me, nicely stapled and arranged in sequence, you know, just like that kind you can order and get from bookstore back home. So nice! hmm, 'Nice' wouldn't do him justice, tooooo nice, superbly nice.



No comments: