Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sipadan for Summer

style="font-size:+0;">


I'm so going to persuade Mr. Gan to go Pulau Sipadan with me this summer, for a diving course! Have always wanted to do it so sO SO badly, and now, EVEN MORE, after reading this, this and this .

How to resist right, you tell me??

and rumour has it that Sipadan is going to be made outbound from tourists in a few years time! More of the reason I need to go soon! So, Sipadan! you stay still like a Siput, don't run, I'm coming this summer!

4 comments:

yafu 雅福 said...

i also wanna go.....
haha...

WhiteFox said...

haha, can can! jom let's go. somemore airasia got sales now, more of a reason. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Weiiiiiii....I oso wanna go!!! Why you all din ask me to go?
I wan !
I wan!

WhiteFox said...

u poor people cannot go one la... go maldives next time la, nearer to india.

hoho, btw, spain is boring but prague is nice. adios!~