Sunday, March 16, 2008

The earth spins, so am I

Yesterday we went out and celebrated Matt's birthday, oh yah! happy bIrTHdaY hsemate!

and yours truly down 8 or 9 shooters, lost count also. people always get drunk on Matt's birthday, somehow. haha.

need no say, this morning is a guaranteed hangover. with the world spinning around quite badly, thirsty mouth, and can't process things properly, I'm now resorting to MSN and Blogger to spend time with. Lucozade is now my best friend. Alcohol is baaaad.

oh you know what?? my w580i spoilt!!! this morning I wanted to check msg, then upon sliding it open, I saw nothing but a blank screen. so my first response was, oh, no batt. charge it. then, as i waited for 5 minutes, I pressed buttons again, blank still! hmm, was it not on? i thought. okay, thats when I discovered a disaster. when I on it, i heard sounds, keypads lit up! but screen was all blank! Oh goD! how to live without a phone la! faint. hopefully tomorrow Monday can get things sorted out, double triple finger crossed.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for your bday post! 8-9 shooters is very impressive. do u remember the things u said on the way back home? :P not telling u

WhiteFox said...

hey, what la! Vince is full of rubbish lor, but that night was very veyr fun.hope you enjoy ur bday and oh ya, next year i'm so not going to attend ur bday night out d, not getting drunk anymore =P

Unknown said...

yea it was a really good celebration :P are u sure? let's see what happens next year haha

Anonymous said...

Ho Ho Ho.....someone's beautiful n precious little yeng w580i is spoilt dy...hehehe
so kesian....hahah
anyway....wish u r going to get a new hp and when ur w580i regain consciousness, i will help you to take care of it...*evil laugh*

WhiteFox said...

if my w580i ever remain comatosed, your e900 will be my next pet.