Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter holiday unfold

Easter is finally here after a much long wait since the last holidays in winter.
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! ~~

Scottish weather is forever unpredictable!
At the end of the season where sun is very much expected, there came the snow! This noon was snowing.
I have no idea how the weather in Prague is going to be like tomorrow, please don't be cold. I'm so afraid of cold now.

oh ya, did i mention Prague? haha.
Still remember the post I wrote a month ago about how much anticipation I have this Easter for its highlight trip,
Prague + Spain?
I guess I'm not so enthusiastic anymore. I really don't know why.
How can I not feel like going at all?
For now if you ask me how I want my holidays to be, I'll happily tell you, take some times off, sit at home, spend some times with myself and have a good rest.

Oh well, I need to stop ranting. Flight to Prague is on tomorrow morning. There are still so so so many things to do before I leave, tidy up my ultimatum messy room, do laundry, pack luggage, etc etc. Perhaps thats the reason for my regressing enthusiacism.

~~~~~

How many times can one being let down? After so many months of waiting, it's still waiting. I believe I have put in my ultimate patience, so please do understand I do have my limits. Sometimes I wonder is it because I'm not at all important to you hence you simply can't find motivation to do things that can make me happy, or you are just completely a slacker. Trust me, I'm seriously tired of waiting and repeated disappointment. Please spare me a chance to be happy, when I get back from Easter trip away. Please kindly let me know you have sorted out those ridiculous comp+internet stuffs, although from current situation it doesn't seems quite possible.


p/s: have you ever thought as life is getting so routine and boring, there isn't anything else around can ever surprised or stir up any emotion in you anymore, yet when you turn around a corner, you see something special. at least it gives a heart throb. =)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

babe stop emoing and enjoy your hols la!
xxx

Adelynn said...

have fun on your trip. it's always good to have some time away from familiar surroundings. sometime you do not realise it but familiarity can breed depression....

~ xYz ~ said...

hey hey.. will be waiting to see your posts about spain and prague! =)

and hope you're having fun back at home ^_^

WhiteFox said...

Adelynn: u're so right, familiarity definitely breed depression. the moment i came back and stepped into my room, all i felt was the depression i used to had and the emoing part. getting away is good!

Xinyi: haha, still lazing around. will post it up asap!