Thursday, March 13, 2008

Random


There were times when I had doubt in the suitability of myself becoming a doctor and the passion required to be one. Today as I was looking through application for placement in 4th year and the information on 5th year elective choices, (I must say med sch here damn kiasu okay! 3rd year only already want us to start planning and arranging schedules for 2 years down the road!)

I came to realise one point,

there's no turning back in med sch anymore. no more.

at this point, I can't possibly give up doing medical degree, don't think I can still do another job or a new degree, or even switching to another profession.

there are certainly prices to pay to come to this point, considering the 7 weeks one viscious cycle (times 3) being endured so far, and the amount of money sponsor had been putting in, the times where only depression+boredom+loneliness occupied, the choice of leaving loved ones, etc.

To know there are much more challenges to come and there would be perhaps hundred times more taxing than now, I can only continue the journey and keep going on.

happy - need to do. unhappy - still need to do. no point complaining anymore.


p/s: I must have sound like a big loser.

No comments: